Some Aspects of Uncertainty in Predicting Sea Ice Thinning
- Eric T. DeWeaver,
- Cecilia M. Bitz and
- L.-Bruno Tremblay
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications
How to Cite
Bitz, C. M. (2008) Some Aspects of Uncertainty in Predicting Sea Ice Thinning, in Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications (eds E. T. DeWeaver, C. M. Bitz and L.-B. Tremblay), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/180GM06
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904450
Online ISBN: 9781118666470
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!