Sensitivity of Arctic Sea Ice Thickness to Intermodel Variations in the Surface Energy Budget
- Eric T. DeWeaver,
- Cecilia M. Bitz and
- L.-Bruno Tremblay
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications
How to Cite
DeWeaver, E. T., Hunke, E. C. and Holland, M. M. (2013) Sensitivity of Arctic Sea Ice Thickness to Intermodel Variations in the Surface Energy Budget, in Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications (eds E. T. DeWeaver, C. M. Bitz and L.-B. Tremblay), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/180GM07
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904450
Online ISBN: 9781118666470
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!