Multiple Equilibria and Abrupt Transitions in Arctic Summer Sea Ice Extent
- Eric T. DeWeaver,
- Cecilia M. Bitz and
- L.-Bruno Tremblay
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications
How to Cite
Merryfield, W. J., Holland, M. M. and Monahan, A. H. (2008) Multiple Equilibria and Abrupt Transitions in Arctic Summer Sea Ice Extent, in Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications (eds E. T. DeWeaver, C. M. Bitz and L.-B. Tremblay), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/180GM11
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904450
Online ISBN: 9781118666470
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!