Storm Phase Dependence of Penetration of Magnetospheric Electric Fields to Mid and Low Latitudes
- Paul M. Kintner Jr.,
- Anthea J. Coster,
- Tim Fuller-Rowell,
- Anthony J. Mannucci,
- Michel Mendillo and
- Roderick Heelis
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances
How to Cite
Kikuchi, T., Hashimoto, K. K. and Nozaki, K. (2008) Storm Phase Dependence of Penetration of Magnetospheric Electric Fields to Mid and Low Latitudes, in Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances (eds P. M. Kintner, A. J. Coster, T. Fuller-Rowell, A. J. Mannucci, M. Mendillo and R. Heelis), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/181GM14
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904467
Online ISBN: 9781118666555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!