Relating the Interplanetary-Induced Electric Fields with the Low-Latitude Zonal Electric Fields Under Geomagnetically Disturbed Conditions
- Paul M. Kintner Jr.,
- Anthea J. Coster,
- Tim Fuller-Rowell,
- Anthony J. Mannucci,
- Michel Mendillo and
- Roderick Heelis
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances
How to Cite
Anghel, A., Anderson, D., Chau, J., Yumoto, K. and Bhattacharyya, A. (2008) Relating the Interplanetary-Induced Electric Fields with the Low-Latitude Zonal Electric Fields Under Geomagnetically Disturbed Conditions, in Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances (eds P. M. Kintner, A. J. Coster, T. Fuller-Rowell, A. J. Mannucci, M. Mendillo and R. Heelis), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/181GM15
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904467
Online ISBN: 9781118666555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!