Optical and Radio Observations and AMIE/TIEGCM Modeling of Nighttime Traveling Ionospheric Disturbances at Midlatitudes During Geomagnetic Storms
- Paul M. Kintner Jr.,
- Anthea J. Coster,
- Tim Fuller-Rowell,
- Anthony J. Mannucci,
- Michel Mendillo and
- Roderick Heelis
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances
How to Cite
Shiokawa, K., Tsugawa, T., Otsuka, Y., Ogawa, T., Lu, G., Saito, A. and Yamamoto, M. (2008) Optical and Radio Observations and AMIE/TIEGCM Modeling of Nighttime Traveling Ionospheric Disturbances at Midlatitudes During Geomagnetic Storms, in Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances (eds P. M. Kintner, A. J. Coster, T. Fuller-Rowell, A. J. Mannucci, M. Mendillo and R. Heelis), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/181GM24
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904467
Online ISBN: 9781118666555
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!