Irregularities within Subauroral Polarization Stream-Related Troughs and GPS Radio Interference at Midlatitudes
- Paul M. Kintner Jr.,
- Anthea J. Coster,
- Tim Fuller-Rowell,
- Anthony J. Mannucci,
- Michel Mendillo and
- Roderick Heelis
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances
How to Cite
Mishin, E. and Blaunstein, N. (2008) Irregularities within Subauroral Polarization Stream-Related Troughs and GPS Radio Interference at Midlatitudes, in Midlatitude Ionospheric Dynamics and Disturbances (eds P. M. Kintner, A. J. Coster, T. Fuller-Rowell, A. J. Mannucci, M. Mendillo and R. Heelis), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/181GM26
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904467
Online ISBN: 9781118666555
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!