Characteristics of the marine boundary layers during two Lagrangian measurement periods: 2. Turbulence structure
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1999 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 104, Issue D17, pages 21767–21784, 20 September 1999
How to Cite
1999), Characteristics of the marine boundary layers during two Lagrangian measurement periods: 2. Turbulence structure, J. Geophys. Res., 104(D17), 21767–21784, doi:10.1029/1998JD100100., et al. (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 1998
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!