Intercomparisons of ECMWF ERA and TOGA data with observations for the 1993 Great Flood
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 1999 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 104, Issue D16, pages 19367–19382, 27 August 1999
How to Cite
1999), Intercomparisons of ECMWF ERA and TOGA data with observations for the 1993 Great Flood, J. Geophys. Res., 104(D16), 19367–19382, doi:10.1029/1999JD900122., , , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 1998
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 1998
- A new surface boundary layer formulation at ECMWF and experimentation forecasts (July 1993), WCRP/GEWEX News, 33, 1993. , , , , ,
- The anomalous rainfall over the USA during July 1993: Sensitivity to land surface parameterization and soil moisture anomalies, Mon. Weather Rev., 1243, 362–383, 1996. , , , ,
- Atmospheric circulation associated with the Midwest Floods of 1993, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 765, 681–695, 1995. , ,
- Comparison of the land-surface interaction in the ECMWF reanalysis model with the 1987 FIFE data, Mon. Weather Rev., 1263, 186–198, 1998a. , , ,
- Surface energy and water balance for the Arkansas-Red River basin from the ECMWF reanalysis, J. Clim., 1111, 2881–2897, 1998b. , , ,
- Radar remote sensing aids study of the great flood of 1993, Eos Trans. AGU, 7545, 521, 1994. , , , ,
- , European Centre for Medium-Range Forecasts (ECMWF), The description of the ECMWF/WCRP level III-A global atmospheric data archive, ECMWF Tech. Attachment, 72, Reading, England, 1994a.
- , European Centre for Medium-Range Forecasts (ECMWF), User guide to ECMWF products 2.0, ECMWF Meteorol. Bull., M3.2, Reading, England, 1994b.
- A climate perspective on the 1993 flooding rains in the Upper Mississippi River basin, Water Int., 19, 186–189, 1994. ,
- Climate aspects of the 1993 Upper Mississippi River basin flood, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 755, 811–822, 1994. , , ,
- The summer of 1993: Flooding in the Midwest and drought in the Southeast, NOAA/NCDC Tech. Rep.93-04Natl. Oceanic and Atmospheric Admin., Washington, D.C., 1993. ,
- Mesoscale convective complexes, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 6111, 1374–1387, 1980. ,
- , National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), The Great Flood of 1993, Natl. Disaster Sur. Rep., Washington, D.C., 1994.
- Hydrological application of atmospheric vapor-flux analysis, Oper. Hydrol. Rep.11World Meteorol. Organ., Geneva, 1979. ,
- The meteorological conditions prior to and during the great Midwestern flood of June-July 1993 (abstract), Eos Trans. AGU, 7516, Spring Meet. Suppl., 179, 1994. , , ,
- Physical processes involved in the 1988 drought and 1993 floods in North AmericaNCAR/CAS/95-05, 14Natl. Cent. for Atmos. Res., Boulder, Colo., 1995. , ,
- The great flood of summer 1993: Mississippi River discharge studied, Eos Trans. AGU, 7536, 409, 1994. , , , ,