Climate and Dynamics
Average statistical characteristics of long gravity waves observed with the middle and upper atmosphere radar in the mesosphere
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 105, Issue D7, pages 9365–9379, 16 April 2000
How to Cite
2000), Average statistical characteristics of long gravity waves observed with the middle and upper atmosphere radar in the mesosphere, J. Geophys. Res., 105(D7), 9365–9379, doi:10.1029/1999JD901092., , and (
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 1999
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!