Composition and Chemistry
Characteristics of ground-level ozone distributions in Korea for the period of 1990–1995
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2000
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 105, Issue D7, pages 8877–8890, 16 April 2000
How to Cite
2000), Characteristics of ground-level ozone distributions in Korea for the period of 1990–1995, J. Geophys. Res., 105(D7), 8877–8890, doi:10.1029/1999JD901179., and (
- Issue online: 1 APR 2000
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2000
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 1999
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 1999
- Long-range transport of ozone in the east Asian Pacific rim region, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 1999–2010, 1996. , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- Anatomy of a Los Angeles smog episode: Pollutant transport in the daytime sea breeze regime, Atmos. Environ., 12, 893–907, 1978. , , ,
- Tropospheric ozone production and transport in the springtime in east Asia, J. Geophys. Res., 103, 10649–10671, 1998. , , , , ,
- The transport and formation of photochemical oxidants in central Japan, Atmos. Environ., 23, 363–393, 1989. , , , ,
- Health effects of ambient ozone in Seoul (in Korean), paper IA4Fall MeetingKorea Air Pollut. Res. Assoc.Kyongsan, KoreaNov. 13–14, 1998. , , , , , , ,
- On surface ozone observed in the Seoul Metropolitan Area during 1989 and 1990, in Korean, J. Korea Air Pollut. Res. Assoc., 7, 169–179, 1991. , ,
- Ground-level ozone in eastern Canada: Seasonal variations, trends, and occurrences of high concentrations, J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc., 44, 1019–1026, 1994. , ,
- Studies on energy consumption patterns for improving air quality in the Seoul Metropolitan Area (II), air quality analysis and model test (in Korean)Rep. KIER-941132Korea Inst. of Energy Res., Taejon, Korea, 1994. ,
- Variations of ground-level ozone concentration in Korea during 1991 to 1993, in Korean, J. Korea Air Pollut. Res. Assoc., 12, 55–66, 1996. ,
- Trends and factors of ozone concentration variations in Korea (in Korean), paper SM13Fall MeetingKorean Soc. Atmos. Environ.Yangyang, KoreaOct. 29–30, 1999. , ,
- Comparative study of volatile organic compound concentrations in the Yochon Industrial Estate during spring and fall, in Korean, J. Korea Air Pollut. Res. Assoc., 14, 153–160, 1998. , , , , ,
- Studies of high-ozone episodes in the Greater Seoul Area, paper 99–5892nd Annual Meeting and ExhibitionAir Waste Manage. Assoc.St. Louis, Mo.June 21–24, 1999a. , , ,
- Precipitation and cloud cover on high-ozone days, in Korean, J. Korean Soc. Atmos. Environ., 15, 1999b. , , ,
- Transport of ozone precursors from the Arctic troposphere to the North Atlantic region, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 29335–29351, 1996. , , ,
- Spatial pattern of 1-hour and 8-hour daily maximum ozone over the OTAG region, paper 98-MA2A.0191st Annual Meeting and ExhibitionAir Waste Manage. Assoc.San Diego, Calif.June 14–18, 1998. ,
- , Korea Meteorological Administration, Climatological Standard Normals of Korea, II, Seoul, Korea, 1991.
- Ozone production in the rural troposphere and the implications for regional and global ozone distributions, J. Geophys. Res., 92, 4191–4207, 1987. , , , , , , , ,
- , National Research Council (NRC), Rethinking the Ozone Problem in Urban and Regional Air Pollution, Natl. Acad. Press, Washington, D.C., 1991.
- Surface ozone measurements from a global network, Atmos. Environ., 28, 9–24, 1994. , ,
- , Ozone Transport Assessment Group (OTAG), Air Quality Analysis Workgroup, Final Report, vol.I,Executive Summary,1997 (available athttp://capita.wustl.edu/otag/reports/aqafinvol_I/ animations/vl_exsumanimb.html).
- Long-term ozone trajectory climatology for the eastern US, 2, results, paper 98-TP43.0691st Annual Meeting & ExhibitionAir Waste Manage. Assoc.San Diego, Calif.June 14–18, 1998. , ,
- The impact of stratospheric ozone on tropospheric air quality, J. Air Pollut. Control Assoc., 30, 1009–1017, 1980. , , , ,
- Energy consumption and acid deposition in northeast Asia, Ambio, 28, 135–143, 1999. , , , ,
- Characteristics of background surface ozone in Japan, Atmos. Environ., 28, 25–37, 1994. , , ,
- Observational study of stratospheric ozone intrusions into the lower troposphere, Atmos. Environ., 23, 1815–1826, 1989. , , , , ,
- , World Health Organization/United Nations Environment Programme (WHO/UNEP), Air pollution in the world's megacities, Environment, 36, 4–1325–37, 1994.