Field and source decomposition and Green dyadics for a class of nonreciprocal bianisotropic media
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 35, Issue 2, pages 411–415, March-April 2000
How to Cite
2000), Field and source decomposition and Green dyadics for a class of nonreciprocal bianisotropic media, Radio Sci., 35(2), 411–415, doi:10.1029/1999RS900046., and (
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 APR 1999
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!