Erosion, Sedimentation, and Geomorphology
Flume study of the effect of relative depth on the incipient motion of coarse uniform sediments
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 619–628, February 2000
How to Cite
2000), Flume study of the effect of relative depth on the incipient motion of coarse uniform sediments, Water Resour. Res., 36(2), 619–628, doi:10.1029/1999WR900312., and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 1999
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!