Papers on Geodesy and Gravity Tectonophysics
Instantaneous geodetic positioning at medium distances with the Global Positioning System
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 105, Issue B12, pages 28223–28253, 10 December 2000
How to Cite
2000), Instantaneous geodetic positioning at medium distances with the Global Positioning System, J. Geophys. Res., 105(B12), 28223–28253, doi:10.1029/2000JB900268., , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2000
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!