North Atlantic surface circulation during the 1990's observed with satellite-tracked drifters
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
Copyright 2001 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 106, Issue C10, pages 22067–22093, 15 October 2001
How to Cite
2001), North Atlantic surface circulation during the 1990's observed with satellite-tracked drifters, J. Geophys. Res., 106(C10), 22067–22093, doi:10.1029/2000JC000730.(
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!