Irregular terrain wave propagation by a Fourier split-step wide-angle parabolic wave equation technique for linearly bridged knife-edges
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 5-1–5-12, January 2002
How to Cite
Irregular terrain wave propagation by a Fourier split-step wide-angle parabolic wave equation technique for linearly bridged knife-edges, Radio Sci., 37(1), doi:10.1029/2000RS002560, 2002.,
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!