Surface Water and Climate
Modeling particle transport and aggregation in a quiescent aqueous environment using the residence-time scheme
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
Copyright 2000 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 36, Issue 8, pages 2249–2261, August 2000
How to Cite
2000), Modeling particle transport and aggregation in a quiescent aqueous environment using the residence-time scheme, Water Resour. Res., 36(8), 2249–2261, doi:10.1029/2000WR900088., , and (
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAR 2000
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!