Global distribution of C3 and C4 vegetation: Carbon cycle implications
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 6-1–6-14, March 2003
How to Cite
Global distribution of C3 and C4 vegetation: Carbon cycle implications, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 17(1), 1006, doi:10.1029/2001GB001807, 2003., , , and ,
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2001
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.