Climate responses to a doubling of atmospheric carbon dioxide for a climatically vulnerable region
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2002
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 9-1–9-4, June 2002
How to Cite
Climate responses to a doubling of atmospheric carbon dioxide for a climatically vulnerable region, Geophys. Res. Lett., 29(11), doi:10.1029/2001GL014431, 2002., , , , and ,
- Issue online: 7 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2001
- Cal. Dept. of Water Resources, California Water Plan Update, Bulletin 160–98, Department of Water Resources, Sacramento, CA, 1998.
- A synthesis of regional climate change simulations—A Scandinavian perspective, Geophysical Research Letters, 28(6), 1003–1006, 2001. , , , , , and ,
- A Regional Climate Model for the Western United-States, Climatic Change, 15(3), 383–422, 1989. , , , and ,
- Biosphere-Atmosphere Transfer Scheme (BATS) Version 1e as Coupled to the NCAR Community Climate Model, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Boulder, CO, 1993. , , and ,
- Maximum and minimum temperature trends for the globe, Science, 277(5324), 364–367, 1997. , , , , , , , , , , and ,
- Climate extremes: Observations, modeling, and impacts, Science, 289(5487), 2068–2074, 2000. , , , , , and ,
- Perspectives for Regional Earth System Modeling, Global and Planetary Change, V10(N1×4), 23–42, 1995. ,
- Elevation dependency of the surface climate change signal: A model study, Journal of Climate, 10(2), 288–296, 1997. , , , and ,
- Tests of precipitation parameterizations available in latest version of NCAR regional climate model (RegCM) over continental United States, Journal of Geophysical Research-Atmospheres, 104(D6), 6353–6375, 1999. , and ,
- Emerging patterns of simulated regional climatic changes for the 21st century due to anthropogenic forcings, Geophysical Research Letters, V28(N17), 3317–3320, 2001. , , , , , , , , and ,
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Working Group I, Climate Change 2001: The Scientific Basis, 2001.
- The National Center for Atmospheric Research Community Climate Model: CCM3, Journal of Climate, 11(6), 1131–1149, 1998. , , , , , and ,
- A nested modeling study of elevation-dependent climate change signals in California induced by increased atmospheric CO2, Geophysical Research Letters, 28(15), 2951–2954, 2001. ,
- Water resources implications of global warming: A US regional perspective, Climatic Change, 43(3), 537–579, 1999. , , , , and ,
- National Assessment Synthesis Team (U.S.), and National Science Foundation (U.S.), Climate change impacts on the United States: The potential consequences of climate variability and change: foundation, 612 pp.,National Science Foundation; Cambridge University Press.,.2001.