Shear wave splitting across the Iceland hot spot: Results from the ICEMELT experiment
Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 107, Issue B12, pages ESE 23-1–ESE 23-12, December 2002
How to Cite
Shear wave splitting across the Iceland hot spot: Results from the ICEMELT experiment, J. Geophys. Res., 107(B12), 2382, doi:10.1029/2001JB000916, 2002., , , and ,
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!