The seasonal cycle of meridional heat transport at 24°N in the North Pacific and in the global ocean
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 107, Issue C7, pages 20-1–20-24, July 2002
How to Cite
The seasonal cycle of meridional heat transport at 24°N in the North Pacific and in the global ocean, J. Geophys. Res., 107(C7), doi:10.1029/2001JC001011, 2002., , and ,
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2001
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!