Composition and Chemistry
Using gas-phase nitric acid as an indicator of PSC composition
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2002
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 107, Issue D20, pages SOL 8-1–SOL 8-10, 27 October 2002
How to Cite
Using gas-phase nitric acid as an indicator of PSC composition, J. Geophys. Res., 107(D20), doi:10.1029/2001JD001041, 2002., , , , , , , , , , and ,
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!