Composition and Chemistry
Using gas-phase nitric acid as an indicator of PSC composition
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2002
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 107, Issue D20, pages SOL 8-1–SOL 8-10, 27 October 2002
How to Cite
Using gas-phase nitric acid as an indicator of PSC composition, J. Geophys. Res., 107(D20), doi:10.1029/2001JD001041, 2002., , , , , , , , , , and ,
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2001
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.