Could changing ocean circulation have destabilized methane hydrate at the Paleocene/Eocene boundary?
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2002
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 8-1–8-12, May 2002
How to Cite
Could changing ocean circulation have destabilized methane hydrate at the Paleocene/Eocene boundary? Paleoceanography, 17(0), doi:10.1029/2001PA000678, 2002., ,
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!