Meteorology-hydrology study targets Typhoon Nari and Taipei flood
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2002. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 83, Issue 24, pages 265–270, 11 June 2002
How to Cite
2002), Meteorology-hydrology study targets Typhoon Nari and Taipei flood, Eos Trans. AGU, 83(24), 265–270, doi:10.1029/2002EO000186., et al. (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- , Central Weather Bureau, Climatic Atlas of Taiwan, Republic of China, 1, 96, Central Weather Bureau, Taipei, Taiwan, 1990.
- The terminal velocity of fall for water drops in stagnant air, J. Meteorol., 6, 243–248, 1949. , and ,
- Vertical motions in intense hurricanes, J. Atmos. Sci., 42, 839–856, 1985. , , and ,
- Comparison of precipitable water observations in the near tropics by GPS, microwave radiometer, and radiosondes, J. Appl. Meteorol., 40, 5–15, 2001. , , , and ,
- The Chi-Chi,Taiwan Earthquake: Large surface displacements on an inland thrust fault, Eos, Trans. AGU, 80, 605–611, 1999. , , , , and ,
- Boundary layer structure and dynamics in outer hurricane rainbands. Part II: Downdraft modification and mixed layer recovery, Mon. Wea. Rev., 118, 918–938, 1990. ,
- Tropical cyclone tracks over Taiwan from 1897 to 1997 and their applications, Cen. Wea. Bur. Tech. Rep., CWB 86-1M-01,, 497 pp., 1998. , , , and ,