North Pole Environmental Observatory delivers early results
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2002. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 83, Issue 33, pages 357–361, 13 August 2002
How to Cite
2002), North Pole Environmental Observatory delivers early results, Eos Trans. AGU, 83(33), 357–361, doi:10.1029/2002EO000259., et al. (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Partial recovery of the Arctic Ocean halocline, Geophys. Res. Lett., 291657, 2002. , , , and ,
- , Environmental Working Group (EWG), Joint U. S.- Russian Atlas of the Arctic Ocean, prepared by the Environmental Working Group of the Gore-Chernomyrdin Commission, CD-ROM available from the National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC), Boulder, Colo., 1997 (http://ns.noaa.gov/atlas.
- Distribution of Atlantic and Pacific waters in the upper Arctic Ocean: Implications for circulation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 25, 765–768, 1998. , , and ,
- Recent environmental changes in the Arctic: A review, Arctic, 53, 4, 2000. , , and ,
- Boundary undercurrent and water mass changes in the Lincoln Sea, J Geophys. Res., 102, 3393–3403, 1997. , and ,
- Thinning of the Arctic sea-ice cover, Geophys. Res. Lett, 26, 3469–3472, 1999. , , and ,
- Observational evidence of recent change in the northern high latitude environment, Clim. Change, 46, 159–207, 2000. , et al.,