Extending the ice core record beyond half a million years
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2002. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 83, Issue 45, pages 509–517, 5 November 2002
How to Cite
The EPICA Dome C 2001-02 Science and Drilling Teams (2002), Extending the ice core record beyond half a million years, Eos Trans. AGU, 83(45), 509–517, doi:10.1029/2002EO000352.
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Greenland Summit ice cores-Preface, J. Geophys. Res., 102C12, 26315–26316, 1997. , , , and ,
- More than 200 meters of lake ice above subglacial Lake Vostok, Antarctica, Science, 286, 2138–2141, 1999. , et al.,
- Four climate cycles in Vostok ice core, Nature, 387, 359, 1997. , et al.,
- Climate and atmospheric history of the past 420,000 years from the Vostok ice core, Antarctica, Nature, 399, 429–436, 1999. , et al.,
- Technique for continuous high-resolution analysis of trace substances in firn and ice cores, Environmental Science and Technology, 34, 338–342, 2000. , , , , , , and ,
- Holocene electrical and chemical measurements from the EPICA-Dome C ice core, Annals of Glaciology, 30, 20–26, 2000. , , , , , , and ,
- Factors controlling the electrical conductivity of ice from the polar regions-a summary, J. Phys. Chem., 101, 6090–6094, 1997. , , , and ,