Taking stock of water resources
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2002. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 83, Issue 45, page 513, 5 November 2002
How to Cite
2002), Taking stock of water resources, Eos Trans. AGU, 83(45), 513–513, doi:10.1029/2002EO000358.(
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- , Louisiana Coastal Wetlands Conservation and Restoration Task Force and the Wetlands Conservation and Restoration Authority, Coast 2050: Toward a Sustainable Coastal Louisiana, Louisiana Department of Natural Resources, 161 pp., Baton Rouge, La., 1998. (http://www.coast2050.gov/2050reports.htm).
- , National Research Council, Scientific Evaluation of Biological Opinions on Endangered and Threatened Fishes in the Klamath River Basin: Interim Report, National Academy Press, Washington, D. C., 2002a.
- , National Research Council, Estimating Water Use in the United States: A New Paradigm for the National Water-Use Information Program, National Academy Press, Washington, D. C., 2002b.
- The effect of hydrological patterns and breeding-season flooding on the numbers and distribution of wading birds in Everglades National Park, Animal Conserv., 5,185–199, 2002. (DOI:10.1017/S136794300200224X). , , and ,
- , U. S. Geological Survey, Concepts for National Assessment of Water Availability and Use, Circular, 1223, U.S. Geological Survey, Reston, Va., 2002.