Numerous methane gas-related sea floor structures identified in Gulf of Cadiz
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2002. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 83, Issue 47, pages 541–549, 19 November 2002
How to Cite
TASYO/ANASTASYA shipboard scientific parties (2002), Numerous methane gas-related sea floor structures identified in Gulf of Cadiz, Eos Trans. AGU, 83(47), 541–549, doi:10.1029/2002EO000371., , , , , , and
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!