Air-sea flux of bromoform: Controls, rates, and implications
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 17, Issue 1, March 2003
How to Cite
2003), Air-sea flux of bromoform: Controls, rates, and implications, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 17, 1023, doi:10.1029/2002GB001890, 1., and (
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2002
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.