Isotopic trends and background fluxes of atmospheric lead in northern Europe: Analyses of three ombrotrophic bogs from south Sweden
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 17, Issue 1, March 2003
How to Cite
2003), Isotopic trends and background fluxes of atmospheric lead in northern Europe: Analyses of three ombrotrophic bogs from south Sweden, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 17, 1019, doi:10.1029/2002GB001921, 1., , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!