Combined use of satellite and surface observations to infer the imaginary part of refractive index of Saharan dust
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 30, Issue 2, January 2003
How to Cite
2003), Combined use of satellite and surface observations to infer the imaginary part of refractive index of Saharan dust, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30, 1081, doi:10.1029/2002GL016189, 2., , and (
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 29 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!