The potential role of snow cover in forcing interannual variability of the major Northern Hemisphere mode
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 30, Issue 6, March 2003
How to Cite
2003), The potential role of snow cover in forcing interannual variability of the major Northern Hemisphere mode, Geophys. Res. Lett., 30, 1302, doi:10.1029/2002GL016341, 6., and (
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!