Geodesy and Gravity/Tectonophysics
Interplay between tectonics, climate, and fluvial transport during the Cenozoic evolution of the Ebro Basin (NE Iberia)
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 108, Issue B7, July 2003
How to Cite
2003), Interplay between tectonics, climate, and fluvial transport during the Cenozoic evolution of the Ebro Basin (NE Iberia), J. Geophys. Res., 108, 2347, doi:10.1029/2002JB002073, B7., , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!