Observation of current variations off the New Guinea coast including the 1997–1998 El Niño period and their relationship with Sverdrup transport
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 108, Issue C7, July 2003
How to Cite
2003), Observation of current variations off the New Guinea coast including the 1997–1998 El Niño period and their relationship with Sverdrup transport, J. Geophys. Res., 108, 3243, doi:10.1029/2002JC001611, C7., , and (
- Issue published online: 29 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!