Aerosol and Clouds
Daily sampling of PM2.5 in Atlanta: Results of the first year of the Assessment of Spatial Aerosol Composition in Atlanta study
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 108, Issue D7, pages SOS 3-1–SOS 3-11, 16 April 2003
How to Cite
Daily sampling of PM2.5 in Atlanta: Results of the first year of the Assessment of Spatial Aerosol Composition in Atlanta study, J. Geophys. Res., 108(D7), 8415, doi:10.1029/2002JD002234, 2003., , and ,
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2002
- Evaluation of the TEOM method for measurement of ambient particulate mass in urban areas, J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc., 47, 682–689, 1997. , , and ,
- Discrete measurements of reactive gases and fine particle mass and composition during the 1999 Atlanta Supersite Experiment, J. Geophys. Res., 108, doi:10.1029/2001JD001210, in press, 2002. , , , and ,
- Elemental carbon-based method for monitoring occupational exposures to particulate diesel exhaust, Aerosol Sci. Technol., 25, 221–241, 1996. , and ,
- Temporal and spatial assessment of PM2.5 mass and composition in Atlanta, Ph.D. thesis, Georgia Inst. of Technol., Atlanta, Ga., 2000. ,
- Particulate emission rates from in-use high-emitting vehicles recruited in Orange County, California, Environ. Sci. Technol., 31, 3405–3412, 1998. , , , , , , , and ,
- California Air Resources Board (CARB), California Air Quality Data, Summary of 1990 Air Quality Data: Gaseous and Particulate Pollutants, vol. 22, CARB Tech. Support Div., Sacramento, Calif., 1991.
- Carbonaceous aerosol in urban and rural European atmospheres: Estimation of secondary organic carbon concentrations, Atmos. Environ., 33, 2771–2781, 1999. , , , and ,
- Temporal and spatial variations of PM2.5 and PM10 aerosol in the southern California Air Quality Study, Atmos. Environ., 28, 2061–2080, 1994. , , , , and ,
- Descriptive analysis of PM2.5 and PM10 at regionally representative locations during SJVAQS/AUSPEX, Atmos. Environ., 12, 2079–2112, 1996. , , , , , , , and ,
- Standard operating procedure for the ICP-OES determination of trace elements in suspended particulate matter collected on glass-fiber filter, Environ. Monit. Sys. Lab., U.S. Environ. Prot. Agency, Research Triangle Park, N. C., 1984. , , , and ,
- A multiple-system, multi-channel diffusion denuder sampler for the determination of fine-particulate organic material in the atmosphere, Atmos. Environ., Part A, 27, 1213–1219, 1993. , , , , , and ,
- Concentration and composition of PM2.5 at urban and rural sites in the SEARCH network, paper presented at the AWMA Specialty Conference PM2000: Particulate Matter and Health—The Scientific Basis for Regulatory Decision-Making, Air and Waste Manage. Assoc., Charleston, S. C., 24–28 Jan., 2000. , , , , , and ,
- Federal Register, National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter: Final Report, vol. 62, no. 138, 40 CFR, Parts 50, U.S. Environ. Prot. Agency, Washington, D. C., 18 July 1997.
- ARA measurements, paper presented at Initial Meeting for the Atlanta Epidemiology Study, Ga. Power, Atlanta, Ga., 1998. , and ,
- Temporal and spatial distributions of ozone in Atlanta: Regulatory and epidemiologic implications, J. Air Waste Manage. Assoc., 5, 418–426, 1998. , , , , and ,
- Acquisition of regional air quality model validation data for aerosol nitrate, sulfate, ammonium ion and their precursors, Atmos. Environ., 18, 1815–1827, 1984. , and ,
- Chemical characteristics of PM10 collected in the Los Angeles area, JAPCA, 39, 154–163, 1989. , , , , , and ,
- South Coast Air Quality Management District, Air quality trends in California's south coast and southeast desert air basins, 1976–1990, El Monte, Calif., 1991.
- Secondary formation of organic aerosol in the Los Angeles basin: A descriptive analysis of organic and elemental carbon concentrations, Atmos. Environ., Part A, 25, 207–215, 1991. , and ,
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, American Trucking Association et al. versus U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, No. 97-1440, Washington, D. C., May 1999.
- U.S. Supreme Court, Whitman et al. versus American Trucking Association et al. No. 99-1257, Washington, D. C., Feb. 2000.