Aerosol and Clouds
Simultaneous lidar observations of a noctilucent cloud and an internal wave in the polar mesosphere
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 108, Issue D8, 27 April 2003
How to Cite
2003), Simultaneous lidar observations of a noctilucent cloud and an internal wave in the polar mesosphere, J. Geophys. Res., 108, 8435, doi:10.1029/2002JD002427, D8., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!