Aerosols and Clouds
Mineral Dust Entrainment and Deposition (DEAD) model: Description and 1990s dust climatology
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 108, Issue D14, 27 July 2003
How to Cite
2003), Mineral Dust Entrainment and Deposition (DEAD) model: Description and 1990s dust climatology, J. Geophys. Res., 108, 4416, doi:10.1029/2002JD002775, D14., , and (
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2002
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.