Aerosols and Clouds
Measurement and modeling of the Saharan dust radiative impact: Overview of the Saharan Dust Experiment (SHADE)
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 108, Issue D18, 27 September 2003
How to Cite
2003), Measurement and modeling of the Saharan dust radiative impact: Overview of the Saharan Dust Experiment (SHADE), J. Geophys. Res., 108, 8574, doi:10.1029/2002JD003273, D18., , , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!