L-band sea surface emissivity: Preliminary results of the WISE-2000 campaign and its application to salinity retrieval in the SMOS mission
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 38, Issue 4, August 2003
How to Cite
2003), L-band sea surface emissivity: Preliminary results of the WISE-2000 campaign and its application to salinity retrieval in the SMOS mission, Radio Sci., 38, 8071, doi:10.1029/2002RS002629, 4., et al. (
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!