An improved ionospheric model for the Wide Area Augmentation System
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 39, Issue 1, February 2004
How to Cite
2004), An improved ionospheric model for the Wide Area Augmentation System, Radio Sci., 39, RS1S19, doi:10.1029/2002RS002801., and (
- Issue online: 27 JAN 2004
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2002
- Assistant Secretary of Defense (2001), Global Positioning System Standard Positioning Service Performance Standard, U.S. Dep. of Def., Washington, D. C.
- Federal Aviation Administration (1999), Wide Area Augmentation System specification, Rep. FAA-E-2892B, U.S. Dep. of Transp., Washington, D. C.
- 2000a), Correlation structure of ionospheric estimation and correction for WAAS, paper presented at National Technical Meeting 2000, Inst. of Navig., Fairfax, Va. , , , and (
- 2000b), Ionospheric spatial and temporal correlation analysis for WAAS: Quiet and stormy, paper presented at ION GPS 2000, Inst. of Navig., Fairfax, Va. , , , and (
- 1991), Wide area differential GPS, Navigation, 38(2), 123. , , and (
- RTCA, Inc. (2001), Minimum operational performance standards for Global Positioning System/Wide Area Augmentation system airborne equipment, Rep. RTCA/DO-299C, Spec. Comm. 159, RTCA Inc., Washington, D. C.
- 2000), Robust detection of ionospheric irregularities, paper presented at ION GPS 2000, Inst. of Navig., Fairfax, Va. , , , and (