GPS receiver performance characterization under realistic ionospheric phase scintillation environments
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 39, Issue 1, February 2004
How to Cite
2004), GPS receiver performance characterization under realistic ionospheric phase scintillation environments, Radio Sci., 39, RS1S20, doi:10.1029/2002RS002838., , , and (
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!