Sudden ionospheric delay decorrelation and its impact on the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS)
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 39, Issue 1, February 2004
How to Cite
2004), Sudden ionospheric delay decorrelation and its impact on the Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), Radio Sci., 39, RS1S13, doi:10.1029/2002RS002845., , and (
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!