New mechanisms studied for creek formation in tidal flats: From crabs to tidal channels
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2003. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 1–5, 7 January 2003
How to Cite
2003), New mechanisms studied for creek formation in tidal flats: From crabs to tidal channels, Eos Trans. AGU, 84(1), 1–5, doi:10.1029/2003EO010001., and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Effects of the burrowing crab Chasmagnathus granulata on a Spartina salt marsh, Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser., 178, 78–88, 1999. , and ,
- Positive plant-animal interactions of an Argentinean coastal lagoon, Ecology, 83, 733–742, 2002. , , and ,
- Contrasting effects of two burrowing crabs (Chasmagnathus granulata and Uca uruguayensis) on sediment composition and transport in estuarine environments, Estuarine Coastal and Shelf Sci., 51, 141–151, 2000. , and ,
- , Littoral investigation of sediment properties, Minas Basin, 1989, Final Report. ACER Pub., 17Daborn, G. R., 239, 1991.
- Between-habitats differences in burrow characteristics and trophic modes in the southwestern Atlantic burrowing crab Chasmagnathus granulata, Mar. Ecol. Prog. Ser., 155, 132–145, 1997. , , and ,
- An inexpensive instrument for sediment erosion-accumulation rate measurement in intertidal environments, Wetland Ecology and Management (in press), 2002. , , and ,