Comment to DOI:10.1029/2002EO000276
Comment on “Survey tracks current position of South Magnetic Pole” and “Recent acceleration of the north magnetic pole linked to magnetic jerks”
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2003. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 84, Issue 5, page 40, 4 February 2003
How to Cite
2003), Comment on “Survey tracks current position of South Magnetic Pole” and “Recent acceleration of the north magnetic pole linked to magnetic jerks”, Eos Trans. AGU, 84(5), 40–40, doi:10.1029/2003EO050008.(
Comment to DOI:10.1029/2002EO000210
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!