Modeling temporal and large-scale spatial variability of soil respiration from soil water availability, temperature and vegetation productivity indices
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2003
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 17, Issue 4, December 2003
How to Cite
2003), Modeling temporal and large-scale spatial variability of soil respiration from soil water availability, temperature and vegetation productivity indices, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 17, 1104, doi:10.1029/2003GB002035, 4., et al. (
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!