A dynamic global vegetation model for studies of the coupled atmosphere-biosphere system
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2005
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 19, Issue 1, March 2005
How to Cite
2005), A dynamic global vegetation model for studies of the coupled atmosphere-biosphere system, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 19, GB1015, doi:10.1029/2003GB002199., , , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 11 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!