A barotropic inverse tidal model for the Arctic Ocean
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 31, Issue 2, January 2004
How to Cite
2004), A barotropic inverse tidal model for the Arctic Ocean, Geophys. Res. Lett., 31, L02303, doi:10.1029/2003GL019003., and (
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!