Comment to DOI:10.1029/2003JB002620.
Geodesy and Gravity/Tectonophysics
Mesozoic-Cenozoic evolution of the Xining-Minhe and Dangchang basins, northeastern Tibetan Plateau: Magnetostratigraphic and biostratigraphic results
Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 109, Issue B4, April 2004
How to Cite
2004), Mesozoic-Cenozoic evolution of the Xining-Minhe and Dangchang basins, northeastern Tibetan Plateau: Magnetostratigraphic and biostratigraphic results, J. Geophys. Res., 109, B04402, doi:10.1029/2003JB002913., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!