Climate and Dynamics
Streamflow and water balance intercomparisons of four land surface models in the North American Land Data Assimilation System project
Article first published online: 9 APR 2004
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 109, Issue D7, 16 April 2004
How to Cite
2004), Streamflow and water balance intercomparisons of four land surface models in the North American Land Data Assimilation System project, J. Geophys. Res., 109, D07S91, doi:10.1029/2003JD003517., et al. (
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Revised: 4 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!